Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

a chalky christmas


I just love the chalkboard trend going on right now - inspired by Pinterest,  I moved my chalkboard from the office to the kitchen & made some very simple xmas chalkboard art - (I need to pratice...)

;)

This year I finally made some christmas cards and actually sent them out! Yay! This is what I came up with ! Going all-in with the chalky part! I distressed some licorice bazill paper using some white memories dye ink to get the chalk board look and I then stamped the images using Memories Unicorn white ink. So Simple - but I really like this look of this!





So are you ready for the holidays!?  :-)

I wish you all a very merry christmas!


8 comments:

Wida said...

cute all the way around. I love this trend too!

Nancy K said...

Such fabulous-ness, Pia! I love your spin on the chalkboard trend. I will be CASE-ing these cards for sure.
Christmas blessings to you!

Leni said...

Wonderful cards! Merry Christmas to you!

nedergaard ( Lissy ) said...

Dine julekort er så smukke og stilige.
Ønsker jer en rigtig glædelig Jul

Gitte said...

Hvor er de julekort bare så utrolig smukke. Vild med den stil.

Ønsker jer en rigtig glædelig jul
Knus Gitte

Dortesjs said...

utroligt elegante julekort

Charlie said...

Ser LÆKKERT ud - TAK for pakken med lækre OSH kagekort - de er supersøde og jeg har selv noget af det samme papir - som nu kan få ben at gå på. =0) - Har du set på min blog at Tim H har fået en dansk konkurrent??? ;0)

Deirdre said...

These cards are absolutely stunning Pia - love them.