Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spicing up my chalkboard with some stamping - again ;)

I saw this keep calm version on Pinterest and thought it would be so fun to do on my chalkboard.
I had some older big alphabet clear stamps from Hero Arts, which were perfect for this. I'd wish I had a big crown stamp, but instead I used a typewriter stamp for the top part ;))


And keeping to the chalkboard trend...

I made this card a while ago - it was for a challenge at the Moxie blog (using the negative portion of a die cut)- but I was not too happy about it and wanted to take another photo .... so I never posted it...

The cute saying is from "Who is that parisian Girl" from MFT.


The chalkboard paper is from My Minds Eye ( I think) and I just love how the you&me is peeking through the Eiffel Tower.


This makes me wanna go for a nice Spring trip to Paris - wouldn't that be lovely!?

Have a great evening!

1 comment:

Yvette said...

I love your chalkboard! Great card too!